Yes, Nic's been sick. Just went back to school today, and well,
I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE MISSED ME!!
haha.
Ok. Ego boosting over. But anyway, I probably wasn't much fun today. Drifting around looking stoned half the time and the other half spent coughing and grumbling that I wanted to die. Heh. Well, I DID want to die. I still kinda do. Or rather, I'm going to die. Haha.
Babblebabblebabblebabblebabblebabble.
Keep in mind that I'm heavily drugged at the moment and I feel like a bloody walking pharmacy now with all the medicine in me. SIX pills, one capsule and two spoons of cough syrup. Or it could've been three spoons, I can't remember.
On Monday and Tuesday I've spent so so so much time sleeping, and guess what? I can still sleep! Yes, tis amazing, but even Nicola, "I'll sleep when I'm dead", has to sleep sometimes.
Going to school again tomorrow (I've not much choice, anyway!?). The worst is over (well, for now). Doesn't that sound optimistic? Haha. Anyway. Right now I've got this annoying cough that persists on plaguing my existance, and my throat's still really sore.
Right I'm off to have yet another coughing fit, catch you later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment